Tuesday, 24 July 2012

I am

I am your father,
I am your brother,
I am your bridegroom,
I am your home,
I am your sustenance,
I am your clothing,
I am your root,
I am your foundation,
Everything you want, I am.
You have need for nothing.
I will work for you,
I have come to serve and not be served.
I am your friend,
I am your members,
I am the head,
I am your brother,
I am your sister,
I am your mother,
I am all things.
Only abide in Me.
I have died for you.
I have been rejected for you.
I have been placed on the Cross for you,
I have been placed in the Tomb for you,
Above, I am before the Father for you,
Below, upon the Earth, I intercede for you before the Father.
You are everything to Me:
My brother,
My co-heir,
My friend,
My member.
What more do you want?

I don't know who to attribute the above piece to except I found it here.

No comments:

John Wesley and the call to faith

John Wesley was almost in despair. He did not have the faith to continue to preach. When death stared him in the face, he was fearful and ...