Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Moving house

Those who kindly follow my blog will have noticed that there have been no blogs for a while. This is due to the fact that I am in the process of moving house and although the actual move itself will not take place until 14th February, there is so much packing - and sorting - that it has taken up all my spare time. So my apologies for the interruption but "services will be resumed as soon as possible."

By the way the picture - top left - is not an indication of where I am going, but just something to show. I am moving to a parish in the centre of Swansea, which is only two-three miles away. The Parish Church is dedicated to St. James and serves 4,000 people.

No comments:

How do you grow a church?

How can you take a dying church and make it grow again? That is a $64,000 question hundreds of struggling ministers would love to know the...