Friday, 12 February 2010

Keeping it in the family

They say that self-praise is no recommendation but what about praising your children? I have no hesitation including here a recommendation to read my daughter Sarah's blog which is gaining popularity on the web week by week. Ok it may be seen by some as a bit narrow in its appeal in the sense that she is writing a blog about veganism but she does talk about other issues of interest and I regularly visit - and comment -and would recommend others to do the same. Her blog is here (click the address): http://glutenfreewelshy.wordpress.com/ and the recipes are quite delicious even if you are not a vegan. (Oh and she gets her looks from her father (joking - her mum).

1 comment:

Inca said...

Hi there, I came across your lovely daughters blog a few weeks ago,she writes beautifully,and has given me the push and inspiration I needed to become healthier in our eating habits as a family!I am half welsh so I felt an instant connection:)and work very closely with medical people and social services.I think the world of blog is great and very interesting and Sarah certainly ticks all the boxes for a cosy read with a cup of non curdled coffee with soya milk in next to me!!!(I have slowly started a blog but still trying to work out how to put it all together)Oh by the way my Grand dad was a minister many years ago in South Wales!!!Best Wishes Becky

John Wesley and the call to faith

John Wesley was almost in despair. He did not have the faith to continue to preach. When death stared him in the face, he was fearful and ...